Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

11.18.2009

Just A Quick Recap

Okay, so I have been super busy! (Really who isn't.) I had some time to write a quick post and try to play catch up. Usually I pick sleep over blogging at this time of night but I had to pay bills on the computer anyway so it worked out.



Halloween: Jarrett was a Cardinals baseball player for his second Halloween. He was just over a week old last year so we didn't really do much. Anyway, it was fun to go around and visit everyone. We got, er, I mean, Jarrett got lots of good candy! Pics will have to follow because they are still on the camera.



Most recent news: Our refridgerator took a crud on us this week. Here is kind of how it went down:



Jason: SSSHhh.

Me: What?

Jason: SSSHhh!

(insert weird sound coming from the kitchen)

Me: Oh yeah, that's the fridge. It started doing that this weekend but I forgot to tell you about it. Woops.

Jason: Why is there water dripping from the ice dispencer?



You can probably imagine the rest. Appliance shopping isn't really that fun when you need one ASAP!


Deer Hunting: I am so excited this year that I am going hunting, and yes, I will be by myself with my own gun. I get so nervous thinking about it! I have my hopes up really high that I will shoot a nice one for my first time. Hopefully I will have a good story or two to tell.

Upcoming Event: We are so excited to finally seem some of our friends this weekend at Kelly and Brooks' Wedding. I can't wait to here what Madison, Allie, and Larkin have all been up to.

Looking forward to the Holidays and seeing everyone soon! Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment