Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

10.30.2009

New One Year Pictures






I took some pics of Jarrett after he turned a year. Hopefully I will get some pictures from his birthday party from the family and post later. As I was running around doing things we didn't take very many of our own. I took these on my own and edited at Wal-mart. I am no proffessional for sure but I don't think they turned out too bad for a crazy Sunday afternoon. I will be emailing to the fam so everyone can make reprints of whatever they want.

Its been way longer than I would have liked in between posts. A lot has happened, not sure if I will get caught up on everything but I am going to try.

3 comments:

  1. Jarrett is too stinkin' cute!! Great pictures, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarrett is too stinkin' cute!! Great pictures, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the pictures Laura!! I'm impressed! He is changing looks!! Cute little young man! I know what you mean by running around with your head cut off for the party!! They are so stressful!

    ReplyDelete