Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

8.18.2009

Yes, We Are Still Here!

I just wanted to let everyone know that, Yes, we are still around and we have not fallen off the face of the earth. I did really good with this blogging thing at the beginning but seems I have dwindled a bit. I promise that I will start posting soon and more often. It seems like so much has been going on but when it comes down to it that's just every day life. Here is a little teaser for things to come:

1. No 9mo pics due to Jarrett's eye infection (conjunctivitus) and possible strep throat.
2. Some cool pics from Jason's Canada fishing trip.
3. New pics of Jarrett over the last month.

Hopefully I will find the time to download all the pictures and get them posted. Not really as much fun to read the blog without pics, right?

1 comment: