Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

7.17.2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Okay, Okay. I know there are several people out there saying to themselves. "Oh no, they've been sucked into the blog world." Yes, I will admit it. After staying updated with everyone else's blog I started checking into it a little. I thought I would never have time, that it would be too hard and so on. And, once I started playing around with it, it just kind of happened. All of the sudden we had a blog. The last thing to do was write the first post and let people know it was out there. (Am I really doing this? Yes, I think so) I decided to make this blog mostly about Jarrett because that is the real reason I am doing this. I figured it was a whole lot easier and less time consuming than scrapbooking and now Jarrett will have all kinds of great memories right at his fingertips when he is older. (Well, from 8 1/2 months old going forward anyway. Really everything before this was quite a blurr). I hope I can keep it updated and make it worth everyone's while to read it. Its quite simple right now but I assume we will add more things as we figure it out. So for those of you out there shaking your heads maybe just give it a try. And for those of you already blogging you may have to help us out with some of this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment